Monday, November 30, 2009

Mr. Cash

If you hadn't noticed, this has been a year of big events for our circle of friends. Just a couple months ago, our friends Lindsey and Matt welcomed their first son, Cassius, to the world.
Isn't he awesome?!?! Those cheeks! I can't stand it. I love that he is so unmistakably BOY!

The proud parents looking ridiculously happy and adorable...
This is a more recent shot--his features look so much more developed already! Like you can tell what he's going to look like when he's 20. Love it!
This is a shot of me at my babysitting tryout (otherwise known as Card Club). I'm pretty sure I passed with flying colors. I wore him for half the night and he barely made a peep. It was so much fun!! These wrap things are A-MAZ-ING, btw. Hands-free goodness and comfy for everyone!
Notice the way I'm cradling his head? Here's an interesting note--it's not because I was concerned about it flopping all over. Oh no--this kid is ridiculously strong! He was pushing against my hand all night with crazy amounts of force...and he was 3 weeks old at the time!! This one's going to be a linebacker, for sure!
Congrats Lindsey & Matt!! We couldn't be happier for you! (And for our babysitting prospects!)

2 comments:

lindsey said...

too cute! you did pass with flying colors! now when are you free?

brooke said...

Anytime! Is he loving the bottle yet??