As you can see, we didn't waste any time getting started. Here's what we accomplished tonight:
- Taped off 75% of relevant walls in preparation for Raf's popcorn peeling session this weekend.
- Lit candles in the smelly bathroom.
- Pulled baseboards in the bedrooms and hallway, preparation for pulling the carpets.
- Broke in the kitchen by consuming our first frosty beers, quite a feat considering there's no fridge (Raf packed an ice chest).
- Pulled most randomness from the walls--dozens of picture hangers, small shelves, lighting fixtures, and the lovely wall o' mirrors that you see me pictured in above.
- Programmed the number for the neighborhood Round Table in both of our phones, while picking up our first 10pm post-reno pizza.
I'm sure you'll be seeing these fun little lists regularly--at least I hope the work gets done consistently!