Monday, February 1, 2010

The 365 Project: Day 32

What to do when you're exhausted and still have 3 cards to design for your Card Club on Thursday? CASE like crazy, of course!

For you non-stamp crazed people, CASE stands for Copy And Share Everything. In the SplitCoastStampers community, for instance, they have CASEing activities, competitions, etc. The idea being that you copy some elements of another stamper's design that you like, but also put your own spin on the card by changing it up a bit. If not for CASEing, I don't think I would have ever got as in to stamping and card making as I did. Most nights my brain is just too tired to come up with completely creative ideas on my own. But after 20 minutes spent browsing card blogs, I'm ready to go!

So, tonight the Macbook met the craft desk! A big thanks to Traci Gentry for designing the card I CASEd, and to mom for finding it! I'm one more card down, which isn't far enough, but I need to start adhering to a bedtime, so I'm off!

No comments: