Sunday, July 19, 2009

Projects & Poker

As I'm sure you may have guessed, my lack of blog presence has not been because I lack projects or fun happenings to share. Quite the opposite, of course. We're just too darn busy to stop and blog these days! Plus, I have to save a few crafty surprises for the wedding day, don't I?? But here's a little sneak preview of what we've been working on over the past week. I'm sure you can guess at the project, but you'll just have to wait for the finished product!

This was too entertaining to not throw in as well. Raf's boys came over for a little bbq and poker night last weekend. The house is still bare bones, and we've never owned a kitchen table, so this is what the poker space looked like: a sheet of plywood, layed over some saw horses, covered by a blanket on the deck. Good times!

No comments: