Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Engagement Photos

I have so much catching up to do. I know. Sorry. One day I'll have the energy. Maybe tomorrow...the second day I'll take off from work this week. In the meantime, I just got our engagement photos back! Ken's super quick--we just took them on Sunday!!

The shoot was much less painful than expected. We were all over Livermore, including at our house which was cool. I'm glad we had an opportunity to take the photos in our new home, our new hometown--places that are already familiar to us, and that will continue to grow on us for years to come.

I've included a few of my faves here. You can find some more over on Ken's blog. And the whole shebang in a slideshow here. I could live without the world seeing plenty of these, but no complaints from the photog angle--Ken's a rock star. I'm so at ease about that aspect of our wedding day after seeing these. I can't wait to see your smiling faces in shots from our day!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

yeyy!! you guys look soooo cute and i love love love the pics. miss you guys.

ramy said...

great pics! Finally an update..I was starting to get worried Brooke. I love how you changed many outfits but raf stayed the same.

Jordan said...

these are awesome!! you look so pretty.

Valerie said...

Very cool photos and the ambiance is so you! Good choice. Really looking forward to the next round of pics in August...