Sunday, September 27, 2009

Free Kid Room Art!

I realize that I don't have a kid room to decorate, but I assure you I've tucked wonderful little Etsy artist tidbits away in the back of my head--ready to start shopping when the time comes. I have this vision of the room being an ever-changing gallery of whimsical prints. (Cross your fingers for a girl--there's not alot of whimsical truck and train prints!)

And while I may not have any current need for great kid room art--plenty of my friends do! So, when I stumbled across this post on How About Orange last night, I got SUPER excited. Wait...the art I want--for FREE?! Even better!

The goodness can be found at Feed Your Soul--The Free Art Project. All you have to do is download to PDF, print, and hang as you wish. So easy! Be sure to check back often--it looks like they add new prints each month. Such a great find!

No comments: