We're not off to the best start ever, but I'll share our list anyway. Hopefully some accountability will help us do better in February!
- Get Focus ready to sell. Raf started to make progress on this one early in the month...then it stopped running! Back to square one.
- Choose investment accounts for rollover of my retirement accounts into an IRA, for a college fund for Lana, and for idle cash. Discussed general plans and intend to make investments next month. Check.
- Buy doors and moulding. Tried yesterday, but store wasn't prepared for us! Still working on it....a year later!
- Add insulation above master bath (and get it out of the laundry room!) Not done...
- Make Maddy's doll. One arm done. I'm pathetic!
- Sew 2 belly blankets for Jill. Check.
- Organize fabric. Making excellent progress. Hallelujah!
5 items in 2 days?? Not likely.