Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Perfect Morning

For Valentine's Day, Raf thinks he made me breakfast, but really, he gave me my perfect morning. It's all captured in the photo above....the yummiest breakfast you can imagine, iced coffee, homemade salsa, fresh flowers--all enjoyed while I spent the morning curled up on the couch hopping through craft and sewing blogs. Doesn't get any better than that.

Here's what I found in the kitchen at 4am the night before when I woke up on the couch and made Raf get up and go to bed. So cute. He's like the kid who lays his clothes out the night before. :)
Here's a closeup of the final product. AMAZING! Seriously. Best breakfast ever.
And this is what he got from me for Vday--book #3 (and 4-7, but they're still in hiding) in the Harry Potter series.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

The white chair in your living room kind of looks like Uncle Cool's white chair.