Monday, June 15, 2009

Floral Inspiration

I'm finding wonderful floral inspiration on this Sunday Suppers blog. I don't recall how I happened across this blog to begin with, and honestly I have very little clue what it's about because I haven't had the time to do any actual reading. However, it's made the list of blogs I follow because the eye candy is to die for! The photog behind this blog is a genius. I can't stand raw meat, and yet this photographer makes cold beef look delectable!

I'm loving the floral combos above--each vase with an individual type of flower, but a diverse group of flowers all together. And these below are feeling very wedding-worthy.
Also loving how they tied these little bunches of daisies--so you don't feel the need to add another 200 stems until the vase is full. Cute, cute, cute!

No comments: