Monday, June 1, 2009

2 Month Countdown

Today marks our 2 month countdown to the wedding. Unfortunately, I can't think of much I've accomplished since the 3 month mark! (Besides moving into a new home, of course.) Oh well. Top wedding planning priorities for the month will include:

  • Invitations: The invitations are almost done. Mom, Jordan and I accomplished the bulk of the work last weekend, but I still had some finishing touches left. I'm feverishly printing, cutting, and gluing as we speak, so they should go out by mid-week. We hope to have a good idea of attendance by the end of the month.
  • Website: Update it! And maybe do some registering. I'm ready to get my hands on one of those guns in a Crate & Barrel, now that we have a new place to furnish!
  • Attire: Get dress altered. Get suit altered. Find some underwear. Pick out clothes for the groomsmen. Figure out what my dad is going to wear. Buy a veil!!!
  • Hair/Makeup: Do a practice run with salon in San Luis Obispo.
  • Party like Rockstars: Bachelor, Pre-Bachelorette, and Bachelorette goodness will all be going down during the month of June.
  • Music: We still don't have music...but we're working on it, so cross your fingers!
  • Rentals: Settle rental list/pricing with caterer.
  • Flowers: Speak with florists to finalize bridal bouquet.
  • Marriage License: Hilariously, this is an item I continue to overlook completely!
  • Wedding Band: I already have one that complements my engagement ring, but we need to find one for Raf.

I'm sure there's more, but that's all my brain can handle for now. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Smotos Unite said...

Brooke, I love your BLOG! I'm all caught up, thanks for writing! Good luck with everything, you are doing great!!