Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Lists

I'm sure you're all highly amused by my never-ending lists. I imagine my family members belly laughing everytime I mention what needs to be done on the house in X amount of time. What I find amusing is when my friends start writing lists on my behalf. I was out with Ash and Jules tonight, chatting about upcoming events, what we still need to coordinate, etc., when Ash says, "You need to start a list!" So I pull a notepad out of my purse and they full on recite my bullets, as follows:
  • Figure out which girlfriends will be staying in the hotel with us for the SF bachelorette.
  • Book my trial hair appt.
  • Check with Jin Ho about getting a table at DTBrew for the pre-Bach.
  • RSVP to the weddings we've received invites to.

Why does it seem like the lists they write are so much more doable than mine? I'm already half-way through this one!

1 comment:

Jordan said...

It's a family thing. I have probably 3 or 4 to do lists in my purse, one at work that is LONG and a few on my desk at home. Not to mention the ones I would make in class during boring lectures everyday that had categories.