Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hello?

Hellooooooo??? Is anybody still out there?

Apologies on being so MIA lately. Note to self: next time you go on vacation, make sure you put a "checked out" message on the blog so your friends don't think you've been kidnapped and/or your sister doesn't send her guild out on a rescue mission.

I'll do my best to post crazy amounts of catch-up in the coming days. In the meantime, here's a snippet of what I've been up to:
  • Relay! The event was fabulous! The Livermore community raised over $205,000 and counting--blowing our goal out of the water. Yay!
  • Big changes at work--including receiving notice that I'm being laid off. July 28th will be my last day. Getting laid off is never fun, and finding out about it the day after Relay was pretty lame, but all in all, things work out the way they're supposed to in life. We were already considering our options for me to stay home, so now I'll just have a few weeks of severance to help cushion that decision.
  • Spent a few days in Santa Barbara enjoying some time away with old friends and celebrating the marriage of Josh & Alexandra. Yay!
  • Caught Still Time's "we're finally home" show at The Cliffs in San Luis on our way home!
  • Spent some time in Portland with Mom. I would say that we were relaxing, but we did WAY too much shopping for that to be the appropriate adjective!

So now I'm home. Back to work for these last couple weeks. Plotting out our next moves in home improvement, decorating, and shopping/registering for baby craziness! Many more details and supporting photographic evidence soon! Xo!

No comments: