Friday, September 26, 2008

Headed to SLO!

We're headed to SLO after work tonight and I can't wait! It's been one of those weeks where I totally need to escape, and San Luis Obispo is my favorite place on earth, so there's no better time or place! Plus we have a weekend of crazy goodness planned...

Most importantly, I get to celebrate Jin Ho's birthday with him for the first time EVER! (He's always in Vegas.) This is also venue madness weekend--we're checking out 4 places we're interested in using for the wedding, as well as hooking up with one of the photographers we've found. Raf's brother, Peter, is also headed down this weekend, so we'll be meeting up at Monika's for some family goodness tonight. Then, of course, I'll get to catch up with Nena & Dana--YAY! Nena just secured a job doing massage at a resort in Avila, so we totally need to celebrate. And Dana is a master baker, so I'm hoping to test out a wedding cupcake recipe or two this weekend as well! :)

Like I said...CAN'T WAIT! Be looking for lots and lots of pics coming soon! Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Ok, so now after you tell me I should start blogging again, I go on your blog. And it's awesome. And it makes me want to start blogging again. Sigh...we'll see. Hugs to you,dear!

Anonymous said...

SLO - "favorite place on earth"

It's pretty hard to disagree with your statement.

Every now and again I look back at my college pics and ruminate on all the fantastic party times I had there, and at my beloved college home - the 'Red House.'

brooke said...

Kristen--I'm totally going to peer pressure you until you start blogging again! I'm telling you, you totally don't need to have anything important to say...just look at what I've got here! :) DO IT!!!

brooke said...

MICHAEL SMITH! I'm so excited to find you here! I love that you comment everywhere with your wonderfulness--YAY! I miss the Red House too...projected movies and nacho cheese on the stove top, doesn't get any better than that!