Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hello World!

Today is the day. It took me FOR-EV-ER to get this blog started in June. Yes, it's Septbember and I said June. Why did it take me so long to complete a 3 minute process? Because EVERY cool blog title I could think of was taken. Literally, like days worth of trying names. It was ridiculous. The annoying part? I think a whopping 2 of them had more than one blog post, most had none. And now look what I've done--I've joined the ranks of those annoying masses who setup a blog, take a name off the market, then never post a damn thing! Well World, today is the day that ends. Lucky you. Apt 345 has officially been born. WOO HOO!

2 comments:

Jordan said...

It took me 5 minutes to find a blog name. Maybe mine isn't "cool"?? Just thought I'd rub it in. :P

Jordan said...

Why is my blog not in your blog stalking section? hmph!! haha. but seriously.