Monday, March 16, 2009

Margarita Recipe

I happened across the most incredible Margarita recipe this weekend while preparing for Supper Club. (No, it's not the one in the image above; that's just a fun poster found here.) I discovered it on allrecipes.com; it had 5 stars with 407 reviews, so I knew it had to be good!

Long story short, mix equal parts (generally 12 oz):
  • Frozen limeade concentrate
  • White tequila
  • Water
  • Light beer (madness!)

Add ice and you have the easiest, most fabulous margarita you've ever tasted. Keep in mind, this is coming from a girl who despises normal margaritas. I only order blended fruity ones, as I can't stand the typical neon green, super sweet number. But whew, this one made me a believer! With a larger than normal Supper Club last night, we dusted 2 of these batches (a full bottle of 1800 Silver) quick! Good news--I was still on the road for flower delivery (aka: work) by 7am!

1 comment:

jbcorcor said...

Or, if you like blended margs... use the same mixture without water, pour it over ice in the blender, blend till the ice is crushed and wallah!