Monday, October 18, 2010

If I Had 2 Free Hands & Lots More Energy

I would make one of these in a color combination that would look fabulous on our obnoxious orange front door. Or, perhaps yarn and the great outdoors are not such good friends, so I could do it in this precise color combination and keep it inside to enjoy.

So, who wants to bring over a skein of yarn and be on baby holding duty for however many hours it takes to wrap a wreath?

Found via Oh My Handmade Goodness; instructions via Take Heart.

The babe is *still* asleep, so I'm taking some time to peruse and enjoy the Take Heart blog. She also put together these adorable animal magnets...
...and posted this video, which, of course, has me in tears.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

write those down and paste them on your walls! :)

i especially like "your mom was right"!! HAHAHAHHAHAHA (and you will too some day!)

Love you lots!