Saturday, June 4, 2011

I {heart} Photoshop


This photo came out of my camera black. You could just barely make out the outline of her little foot. I was in a rush to snap a shot of her adorable little feet, but my camera was in another mode that I had been playing with in a room with different lighting. By the time I corrected the settings, she had moved on. (The downside of an amateur shooting in manual mode.) This is where the joys of Photoshop are most evident. Do I end up with a perfect, crisp image? Not hardly. But I love it just the same. Maybe more. Sometimes that layer of grit adds even more sentimentality.

2 comments:

Jordan said...

Auntie Jordan loves those little feetsies!

Anonymous said...

That is the most adorable photo I have seen in a long time. I love it when you think something has not worked and with a bit of effort its just below the surface!
Gorgeous!