Friday, June 10, 2011

June Photography Challenge, Day 7: Fruit (or something)


Needed to take a bit of artistic license on this one. There was no fruit to be found in my life on the 7th. However, there were plenty of fish. Thousands and thousands of fish! The babe was not sleeping so well at my dad's (and by "so well", I mean "not at all"), so when yet another nap battle ended with me as the loser, we decided to take a drive (a sure fire way to knock her out). We ended up in the middle of nowhere, checking out the local fish hatchery. Gorgeous day, gorgeous drive, sleeping baby=win, win, win.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Go creative license! Seriously have you seen art these days? I'm sure you are safe calling fish fruit hehe

Nina said...

Gorgeous pic! To heck with fruit. This is much better :)