Thursday, January 28, 2010

The 365 Project: Day 28

So, technically I took this picture yesterday. It's the belly blanket I made for Cash. I made one for Lindsey before Cash was born. I loved it for Lindsey, and figured it could work for a boy or a girl, since they weren't finding out ahead of time. Then I met Cash, and he was ALL boy, making my super sweet dragonfly, hummingbird and flower blanket ALL wrong! So, now that blanket is on Etsy, and I made a new blanket, special for Cash, complete with robots, shuttles, puppy dogs, and the sweetest blue starry sky ever. Raf loved it so much he wanted to keep it for himself!

5 comments:

lindsey said...

Cash loves it too! I'll try to get video of him rolling over on his belly blankie!

brooke said...

YAY! That would be so exciting!!

Anonymous said...

really cute hon!! I love it! Great job! :)

Anonymous said...

Where did you find that fabric? It's beautiful.

brooke said...

Fabric was found hiding in the back of my local quilt shop in Livermore, In Between Stitches.