Monday, January 4, 2010

Moulding Love

I'm love, Love, LOVING the door and window moulding in this house, via design*sponge.
Nevermind the fact that we already own hundreds of dollars worth of door and window moulding. The packages haven't even been opened, let alone the pieces painted! Maybe I'll have to make Abby take me to that moulding wonder store afterall...
And they even have the doors I'm smitten with, complete with adorable vintage knobs! {Sigh}
It's totally unrelated, but I'm also loving this little nook of kitchen shelving, and those wooden countertops.
And, as long as I'm reposting the entire d*s piece, I might as well also introduce this genius idea--check out the sweet (shelved) Ikea mirror! Finally, a place to put my toothbrush after I convince Raf that he really does love pedestal sinks!

Seriously, what would I do without internet inspiration??

No comments: