Sunday, September 5, 2010

The 365 Project: Day 247

Quote from Raf, "Wow, we better have the smartest, most well-read kid in town."

Yes, my family likes books. A lot. I purchased or was shower-gifted maybe 10 of these. All the rest are the hand-me-downs of our own books from my mother, or those that Zoe and Maddy were willing to part with for now.

Oh, and one of the totes is still full. I didn't put out the  ones that seemed like they were intended for older readers. Good thing I decided to invest in the bookshelf!

3 comments:

Jordan said...

Like I said before, the more books a child has around them growing up the better they do and farther they go in their education. :)

brooke said...

Did we ever decide if they actually have to read them? Or if simply having them in the house does the trick? Haha!

Anonymous said...

you have to read to them! - to start with anyway :) doesn't look like that many... must have more boxes in the container! xo