Saturday, September 18, 2010

9 Things

I was skimming my reader today for the first time in ages and thought I'd share some things I'm enjoying from blogland.
  1. Fabric covered map puzzle--found on the cover of the latest edition of the Mix Tape Zine. Via: The Long Thread.
  2. Irish Creme Recipe via Skip to My Lou. Partially because I already have Christmas on the brain. And partially because a little flavored liqueur is sounding mighty nice after 39 (ok, probably more like 36) weeks of sobriety.
  3. A Toast free printable card, via Oh My! Handmade Goodness. You know how toast makes me happy.
  4. Breakfast biscuit... 
  5. and potato recipes, via Your Home Based Mom.
  6. Stencil wall art, via I am Momma Hear Me Roar. Super cute! Just wish the stencils weren't $40!
  7. Considering purchasing the Big Butt Baby Pant pattern from Made By Rae (photo via Noodlehead). Now that I've made a baby skirt, I'm feeling like I need to make some pants so the baby boys in my life don't feel left out!
  8. I want a set of these Weck juice jars, found via Stephmodo.
  9. Love banner, via A Room Somewhere.

No comments: