Monday, September 20, 2010

Hall Bath Reno Update, Take 2

My husband is amazing. But you already knew that! Let me give you some supporting evidence anyway. This was the tiling progress as of yesterday--last pieces set in place and the tile saw returned to the rental company by noon. 
I had to share this shot of Raf cleaning up out front, putting away some of the leftover tile. It totally made me think of diapering practice! Can't you just envision him whipping out some duct tape?! Ha! 
And as of today, ladies and gentlemen, we've got grout! WOO HOO!
Crappy lighting, but you get the idea. 
Just paint and installing the fixtures to go before we've got 2 usable bathrooms!! (Thank you, Baby B, for giving Daddy another weekend to work!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome! can't wait to use it! :) and i love the color of the changing table! now we just need a baby! :) xoxox

Anonymous said...

You mean to tell me you don't use duct tape for diapers?!?! Blasphemy!

Jordan said...

I like the little shelf insert thing. I don't know what you call them, I'm not a freaking plumber. Anyway, I like the little tiny brown tiles. The end.