Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Baby Skirt Reveal & Play Date Fun!

I joined Lindsey and Karaliese for a play date yesterday afternoon, and passed along my most recent handmade goodness then, so now I can show you what I was working on last week...it's a Baby Skirt! Made from one fat quarter! How great is that?! I absolutely love this project. You can find the instructions via Wink Designs here

The fact that it's made from a single fat quarter is awesome because it makes it inexpensive ($.99 when on sale at Joann's!), and there's minimal cutting (YAY!) 
I wanted to make something for Maddy because I never made her a quilted baby blanket. By the time I decided to get started on it, she was almost 7 months old! So I decided a skirt might be more fun, and age appropriate. 
Trying it on! The good news is that it fits right in with her current wardrobe...she loves some polka dots! And it fits!

And, while we have the camera out, I of course need to share some play date fun! Cash LOVES whole fruit. So cute. 
And one more of Maddy modeling the skirt after she got home. Love it!

3 comments:

Marina said...

Gorgeous! Love the skirt, well done...

Anonymous said...

super cute! great job honey!! xo

Jordan said...

where's my skirt?