Saturday, September 4, 2010

Stringing Photos



My sister recently posted the video for Taylor Swift's Mine on her blog. Love the song. Love the video. But the reason I'm posting about it? Because of the photos.

A major portion of the video is her standing in a grove of trees, surrounded by photos strung on yarn, blowing in the breeze. (Just watch it.) Brides are constantly searching for creative ways to display photos at their wedding. I've always loved the look of photos hung from string with clothespins (examples below), but this is a new favorite. If your wedding is in a place that's not terribly windy, and the photos are strung far enough apart, this would be incredible! So romantic, and super fun for guests to meander through.

4 comments:

Jordan said...

Aren't they super cute? I kind of want to make that in my own yard. lol. Will come come video me frolicking through them? Hey, why don't you become a wedding planner and just do a couple weddings a year? That would be fun.

Bryn said...

I totally saw the video the other day and thought the same thing! I loved it! BTW - is it weird to see Taylor Swift act as a mom in the video. It was weird for me.

Jordan said...

I agree, it was weird. Especially when they tried to make her look older by making her wear bright red lipstick. what was that?

brooke said...

Agreed! Super weird.