Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bump Update

Kinda shocking, huh?! I'll be a full 39 weeks tomorrow. One week to go! Unbelievable. 
I'm not sure the little one is going to hold out the full week, though. We hope it does so that we can make as much progress on the bathroom and other projects as possible, but I'm not counting on it. I started feeling funky a couple nights ago. Hard to explain, just off. And felt the same again last night. Things just feel different. 

And when I saw the midwife this week, she let me know that the baby had dropped, was in perfect position, and that I was 1.5cm dilated and 100% effaced. I don't know about you, but 100% sounds like a lot to me! Eek! 
Side note: the midwife is hoping for a girl so I can pass on the good birthing genes. Thanks Mom. I hope those work out for me soon...!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the update pics hon! so cute- you are all out front! :) getting my bag packed now! :) rest while you can! xoxoxo

Jordan said...

Buzzy and I were both freaked out by your bump pictures. Maybe it's because neither of us want children. More likely it's because we've never seen such a thin pregnant lady with such a huge bump right in front. In the coos half the time you aren't sure if the chick is prego or just gigantic. You look cute! Mom better send me some picture texts as soon as (s)he comes out. Love you!

Jim said...

YEOWZA! Any day now!

Sending happy/healthy birthing energy your way.

Allyson said...

you're having a midwife-i love it! the bump looks awesome. hugs to you, the bump, and raf.