Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The 365 Project: Day 204 (July 24th)

Who's ready for the next house project?!!? Next up: Closets.

As you may recall, by moving the wall for the bathroom, we had to demo both of the closets in the master bedroom. What we're left with now are two equally sized closets which lead you into the bathroom. I'm anxious to see with true "His & Hers" closets who really does have more clothing in this house!

The photo showcases my super technical drawings for each of our designs, and our supply list. Because we're being ridiculous, as usual, we've decided to build our own custom closets. While I'm enamored with the Elfa system at the Container Store, I just can't bring myself to spend $800-$1,200 per closet. So, wish us luck on our next little DIY experiment!

No comments: