Sunday, August 22, 2010

The 365 Project: Day 233

Contrary to popular belief, I'm a good wife on the rarest of occasions. For example, this morning I made blueberry pancakes for brunch while the hubba was busy working

The recipe I used can be found on the $5 Dinners blog. A couple modifications--the batter turned out REALLY runny. I needed to add a few heaping spoonfuls of flour to keep it from running off the skillet. Also, 2c of blueberries was probably more than necessary. But other than that, they were light, fluffy and tasty! And made entirely of ingredients I already had at home, so I didn't even need to dent the food budget.

By the way, the burnt ones above were the work of the hubba deciding to help out. Mine turned out just right. See, I'm starting to figure out this whole cooking thing already!

No comments: