Sunday, August 15, 2010

Grev & Lynda-Married!

Unfortunately, I missed it. I'm not happy about it, but that's what happens when you go and get yourself knocked up--your doctors make you miss vacations you've been looking forward to since your own honeymoon. Some mumbo jumbo about a 5-hour flight over water being a bad idea. Yeah, yeah.

Raf still "had" to go--he was in the wedding. But I'm pretty sure he would have come up with some really good reason to have to go either way. I don't blame him. I'd leave my big prego butt at home too!

Don't you just love that first photo?! That dress looks incredible on Lynda--and it shows in perfect clarity why people choose to get married in Hawaii--it's gorgeous!

Isn't this cute? They're so good at boy band pictures.
The hubs, looking handsome without me there to enjoy it.
Lynda looks so beautiful! And joyful! Man, I'm so bummed I missed it!
Congrats you two! We're so, so happy for you!!! Looking forward to sharing a bottle of champagne post-baby!

No comments: