Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The 365 Project: Day 221 (August 10th)

My sister recently posted on her blog about her friend Buzzy leaving yummy sweets for her whenever she housesits for him. Since my mom was making the trek down last weekend, I figured it couldn't hurt to put in a request for my own baked goods. (What!? I'm pregnant! It's not that ridiculous.)

Ask and you shall receive! My mom showed up with a huge pan of these super yummy brownies. They've been satisfying my overly active sweet tooth for a few days now. Thanks Buzzy!!

4 comments:

Jordan said...

I was under the impression that these were going to be eaten with jam?

brooke said...

They're already so sweet, I think adding jam might induce a sugar overdose!

Buzzy said...

Indeed. I only made them because I expected them to be garnished with ridiculous amounts of jam, you know. Isn't that the appropriate way to eat brownies? :p

brooke said...

Ok, ok! I still have a couple left. I'll dig out the jam and keep you posted....