Monday, August 23, 2010

The 365 Project: Day 234

Wow, I'm behind again, huh? Funny...I didn't even notice this time! That pregnancy brain is a doozy!

Every once in a while I get to spend a Monday afternoon hanging out with Lindsay and Karaliese, and their two adorable babes, Cash & Maddy. I love these days because I get to get to ask about things like childbirth, breastfeeding, circumcision, placentas, etc. Half of you probably just flinched even reading that sentence, didn't you?! Ha! That's the great part about hanging out with these two--I can ask anything, and they're so different that they always have great individual perspectives. And it's still so fresh in their minds! It's awesome to have friends like that.
And the fact that I get to kick it with their adorable (highly mobile) babies makes it even more awesome! Thanks ladies!

No comments: