Sunday, August 22, 2010

I have a Closet!

I finally finished waxing all the shelves and poles so that Raf could get everything nailed in. Isn't it pretty?! This is what it looks like now that I've moved back in:
It's SO nice to have my things back in our room, and in a fairly organized manner even! Obviously, I had no problem filling the space, but I'm pretty impressed that our time spent designing actually resulted in a closet I'm not pouring out of. (Of course, this doesn't include my coats or my wedding gown, but I figure those don't really need to live in this closet anyway!)

The way I currently have things organized I do have some dead space, so I may consider asking the hub to install a couple more shelves. We still have a plastic drawer unit that won't be living in our closet space anymore that's full of little stuff (gloves, hats, scarves, and Raf's snow gear), so we do need to figure out a good way/place to stash that stuff .

2 comments:

Rafael said...

Quite a handy husband you have!

brooke said...

Best husband EVER!