Saturday, August 21, 2010

The 365 Project: Day 232

We spent our Saturday at breastfeeding class (where you'll be glad to know I did not take any photos), then at the Prokosch's annual Sand in your Shorts party (where I was too busy chatting to remember to take photos).

So, I'll share some cardmaking goodness instead. I finally visited the card table a couple times last week and made the executive decision to focus on quantity over creativity. I just need to get back in the groove! So I stuck with one style--a little paper, a little embellishment, a sentiment, and white bases. Easy to do, easy to love!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice job hon! xo

Jordan said...

hmm pretty sure i saw a paper and ribbon only card in there. just sayin'

brooke said...

I'm fully adopting the Jordan cardmaking method!! :)